Well it's the first of July and Jimmy's Birthday is on Fri. and like any other child he seems to more excited then we are at this point. Jimmy has also requested that the Transformers attend his party but he does not believe that they are not real.:0)
Now a little about Daddy's little girl. Jamie is on her way and coming into her own attitude now. She is a moody little PRINCES and is quite the DRAMA QUEEN. She has started to cruise around the furniture trying to learn the mysterious art of walking.
Well me and the Wife are doing well we have almost got settled into the new house that she had to have.:) No really it is a nice house but the only draw back is that it is in TOWN and not out in the COUNTRY.
Finally an update!
16 years ago
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jimmy!! Glad to hear everyone is doing well in the new crib!
Happy Birthday Jimmy! Glad to hear Daddy is finally coming into the 21st century or is it the 22nd. Hope you have a great birthday and happy 4th of July. I was thinking about him this morning and wondering if it is exciting to have your birthday on a holiday or if no one would come to your party because they have other things going on. I guess time will tell and when you start having kid parties you will probably do it on alternate days. For parents it might kill two birds with one stone. You only have to pay for one party.
The search is over call off the realitors we have finally bought a home and have a place the kids can grow in-to instead of out-of. It needs some of my cousins expertise though well maybe a lot of it. The new house NEEDS a paint job very badly its what I refer to as the UGLY Greeeeeen but thats about the worst of it is the color. This house is 3 bed 2 bath and a large Den that leads out to the back yard that well you just have to see to believe. Kerri is loving the new house she says she just wants some help unpacking. With this being the begining of Football season I figured I would take some pointers from my Favorite teams and get the home Team organized. Me being the mastermind I designated myself as the coach and of course Kerri the QB. Now I would send in the plays and its up to the QB to make it happen right. Well she did not see it that way her Star Players Jimmy and Jamie were not exicuting properly so me being the Coach/now Player was informed that I had been drafted to the team and instructed by the QB/wife that IF I wanted to watch any football the house has to be in order so I did the flight of the Bumble BEE and she did not like my way so I got to do it again she says the Right way. If I have to I will admit it does look a little bett well different.
Post a Comment